Product & Process Supervisor
Engieneering Department, internal customers, Mid-Level Managers and other leads
Esterline Connection Technologies: Sunbank, Paso Robles Ca.
Esterline welcomes people who share our determination and high standards to join us in doing work that moves the world forward. Esterline Connection Technologies is a world leader in the harsh environment interconnect solutions market with a culture of operational excellence. We design, manufacture and market high performance and high reliability interconnect solutions for the aviation, defense, space, energy, and transportation markets.
Education/Previous Experience Requirements
- Provides engineering and technical support to meet JSC systems
- Policy Deployment measurements of Quality, Delivery, Cost and Safety.
- Trains/leads production teams through Kaizen's.
- Initiates and assists in the design of tooling required for production.
- Interfaces with Design Engineering during the creation of new products to ensure design for manufacturing techniques are utilized.
- Performs closed loop Cost Estimate for new and existing hardware.
- Participates in make/buy decisions.
- Interfaces with Methods Engineering during the creation of new travelers.
- Update Process Specifications are required.
- Participates in machine and capital equipment acquisition.
- Acquires knowledge of contemporary manufacturing technology developments and applications.
- Assists Purchasing with supplier selection, surveys, technical assistance, and evaluation of received bids.
- Serves as Liaison between Fabrications, Assembly and Engineering functions.
- Bachelor's degree in a manufacturing related field or equivalent experience.
- 3 to 5 years after earned degree, or 10 years in a manufacturing related position.
- Working knowledge of blueprints.
- Working knowledge of computer business system, terminals and bar code stations.
- Working knowledge of desktop personal computer.
- Microsoft Office, 10-key calculator, Business System.
A demonstrated ability in the Esterline competencies required for all employees: customer focus, ethics & values, long-term problem solving, integrity & trust, functional/technical skills, listening, action-oriented, composure, values diversity.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Vet
To Apply for this position, please CLICK HERE