NCCI Holdings, Inc.
Since 1923, NCCI has been committed to fostering a healthy workers compensation system. We are the nation’s trusted source for accurate, objective workers compensation information. Learn about how you can contribute to our company’s success in the following position:
Responsible for hands-on repairs of facility and grounds. Assist in overseeing and coordinating outside vendor’s activities.
Performs building and grounds repairs and maintenance tasks. (Examples: minor drywall repairs and painting, doors hardware replacement, office furniture reconfiguration, plumbing fixtures repairs, sprinkler heads replacement and adjustments. Data Center maintenance, monitoring, installation and relocation of racks, etc.)
Assists in overseeing and coordinating outside vendor’s activities
Responds to ongoing work and even support requests
Performs physical staff moves as directed by management
Performs routine building inspections and complete check lists
Operates Building Automation and Facilities Management Systems
Troubleshoots equipment malfunctioning utilizing testing tools. Example: Test and balance airflow with air hood and diagnostic tools)
Shares emergency on-call rotation duties with other maintenance staff
• High School Diploma/GED and 2 years of commercial facility maintenance or related skilled building trade experience or certified educational trade program.
• On-call rotation required (1 week, every 4 to 5 weeks).
• Experience with disaster recovery
• Must be able to lift 50lbs
• Intermediate computer skills to learn and work with the building automation systems
• Strong verbal communications skill and work ethic
• Manages time effectively and prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines
• Maintains safe work practices/environment
• Ability to read building blue prints and specifications
• Must have knowledge of commercial building operating systems
• Skills in plumbing, electrical, Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC), energy management, life safety, general repairs and carpentry, painting, finishes and light construction practices.
Preferred Education, Experience and Skills:
Building Owners Management Association (BOMA) System Maintenance Administrator (SMA) designation
We require a drug screen and background check.
EEO/Smoke Free environment
<img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://ncci.contacthr.com/62712503.jpg /> To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: https://ncci.contacthr.com/62712503
Preferred Years Of Experience:2 Year(s)
Education Required:High School
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :